Photo Comments Sex: Male Weight: 12 lbs.
Leave a treat for Mittens
Meow Meow, Mittens meow meow
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
April 22nd 2003
Black and White
Belly Rubs, Kneeding Mom's neck
Toy Mice Tails, laser pointer, remote control mouse
Favorite Nap Spot:
Window Perch, Mom & Dad's Bed, Cat tree
flips legs up in the air and puts them by his head
I got Mittens and his sister Baby from a friend at work whose cat had kittens.
Mom wanted another tuxedo cat because she had to give her first away. My kitty mom's dad called me M&M for mittens and mittens but mom thought that was too long and she chose Mittens. I like my name alot and am so happy that Baby and me came here to live with them. We are spoiled rotten kitties!!
The Groups I'm In:
6 or more kitties, *Super Strollers*, FANCYPANTS CAFE, I'm Not Orange; But I Am Proud, As the World Purrs, Cats of the San Joaquin, Catster Marketplace, CSI: Catster, Dyson Dogster/Catster, Febreze® Pet Odor Eliminator™, Feliway® Felines, Friends of the Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary, Muppet's Bucket (HQ-approved fundraiser), PURRS N WOOFS VILLAGE, Soft on Cats. Hard on Fleas., The FURminator® Group For Cats, The Tuxedo Gang, ~~~*♥Dog Park USA♥*~~~
I've Been On Catster Since:
|February 24th 2005
||More than 11 years!
I Was In The:
♥Mom♥ 2005 Mother's Day Stroll!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
August 2nd 2007 11:35 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I am honored to have been tagged! For everyone I tag just scroll down, rules are at the bottom. Let me see..................................
1. I love to kneed my mommy any time I can. I sometimes even smother her with my face because I am soo happy.
2. I am very flexible. Sometimes when I am laying on my back I can flip my legs to be behind my head.
3. I like to scratch at daddy’s door in the middle of the night and wake everyone up.
4. I like to go outside in the stroller.
5. I also like to go outside wearing my harness and leash.
6. When I see daddy I like to flop right next to him for belly rubs.
7. I have to be the one sitting on the bathroom window sill even is someone else is there first. We do the smackdown until I win.
The "Tag! You're It!" Rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write in their own diary about their seven things and the rules of the "Tag! You're it!" game. You also need to choose seven other cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave each cat you tagged a comment (Catster Paw Mail) that you tagged them and instructions to read your diary for details of game play. Have fun tagging and meeting new kitties (hint: check recently updated diaries to find some kitties who haven't been tagged that might have fun playing the game.)!!!
My Seven Catsters:
Luke Skywalker 559463
See all diary entries for Mittens|