April 3rd 2013 8:21 am
[ View A Comments (7) ]
If you would like to play the Spring game, just copy my diary, change the answers to yours and tag five of your furiends!
Five Things I Like About Spring:
1. Running on the leash outside – of course, I do that in the winter, too!
2. Chasing bugs in the cattery
3. Chasing balls in the house – oh, wait – I do that in the winter, also! MOL
4. Sitting, or better, running in the warm sunshine
5. Dragging the Mama under low hanging branches while I am running on the leash outside in the warm sunshine – yay SPRING!!!
Thanks, Snowie for asking me to play.
I am tagging:
Excellent answers!! I think you got them all RIGHT! Luv, Snow
Sunshine is the best!
Thank you, sweet Snowie! Sunshine - I'm with ya there, Charlie!
The trouble with servants these days...geesh, mom missed that you tagged me, and didn't tell me until just now. I'm writing it immediately to make up for mom slacking.
just read your tag answers in your diary, Crouton - good ones! I think that is so sweet how you try to protect your mentally-challenged dog-guy from the thunderstorms. (hee hee) Dogs! The Mama every once and a while threatens to bring home a dog-guy, but I think it's just empty threats...I hope.
I grew up with dogs, and this one has been around most of my life. I'm pretty used to her, but I know I'm a cat and she's a dog. I can't say the same for my bro Pistachio, he has no clue there's a difference. He sleeps with them, gives them baths, he practically barks! MOL!
I saw a barking cat on the internet the other day - maybe it was your brother! ;)