April 4th 2013 5:59 pm
[ View A Comments (2) ]
My beautiful friends Keisha and Xena Princess Warrior invited me to play this game. I must name 5 things I like about Spring and then I must tag 5 other furiends. I've never played a game on Catster before, so hope I do this right...here goes!
Here are some of the things I like about Spring:
1. I like the frogs. I don't actually see them cuz they stay in the bottom of the canyon behind our house by the little stream, but I do enjoy hearing them sing every night!
2. The extra warm sun spot by the sliding door. Mom says I have so much fur that she doesn't know how I can lay in the sun, but I sure do love it!
3. The great smells coming in from all the open windows.
4. All the extra birds. I love watching the big yellow & black orioles that eat the jelly & oranges mom puts out for them.
5. The lizards that run around on the patio and on the fence.
If you would like to play the Spring Tag game, just copy my diary, change the answers to yours and tag five of your furiends!
I am tagging the following kitties but hope that everyone who reads this joins in to play!
1. Dharma (#1248121)
2. Gizmo (#919027)
3. Grace (#849877)
4. Shade (#1197041)
5. Zoe (#1084562)
Harley glad to see you played the spring tag game and you did wonderful...we learned so much about you and how you love laying in the sun like so many of us and watching birdies seem to be a favorite pass time for us too..
Thanks for playing
You did a great job, Harley. Your place sounds really neat, we have birdies, but definitely no Orioles, Mom would love to see one. Thanks for playing along with us!
Hugz 'n purrs,