August 20th 2012 8:52 am
[ View A Comments (4) ]
In honor of Skylar’s CAT OF THE WEEK status, Zachery Kolohe Rider has started a new tag game called: "Who are you really?" Answer with your alter ego or as yourself.
The questions are below - just copy and paste. And tag 5 kits to play along. For you who may not be familiar with doing the links, don’t worry about it; just add the names, but don’t forget to p-mail your taggees to let them know.
Oh, and anybody else who wants to play, go ahead, tagged or not! Let the games begin!
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
Well, Sleeper already told the story of the sledding party – that was great fun! Other than that, did I mention that we actually live with Santa Claus?
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
Usually behind the TV, but there’s another more secret spot that no one knows. The Mama can’t figure out where I am after she’s checked behind the TV and still can’t find me!
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
A stage magician: The Amazing Samhainini!
4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.
That would be walking on our leashes!
5) What’s your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
Jumping on the kitchen counter, most definitely!!! There are no pics available, because I’m never up there long enough – hehehe…
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
To see my sweet Siddji at the palace in Katni: me and Siddhartha at the temple
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Food, skirts and suits or cars? What?
Probably having things my own way; I’m a rather selfish creature! MOL!
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? And yes girls, unicorns and fairies are included. Post a pic of this mysterious beast.
Ever since I saw Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, I’m convinced we have hippogriffs here in Michigan. Check out this pic taken at dawn on the sledding hill above the marsh:
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Babysitting, taking baths, entertaining guests....what is your dread?
I don’t have any dreads! Well…aside from the hippogriff…and, well – horses in the road while the Mama’s walking me…or big trucks. And I’m not too fond of slugs…
10) I’m not so sure if Zach and Zoe are going to have coed ships this year or not, but in any case, which ship would you want to be on: Zach’s, or Zoe’s?
I’m with Capt’n Zoe on board the Blood Thirsty Princess – arrrggghh, maties!
wow, you're so lucky to live with Santa Claus.....why didn't include any pictures MOL..... you must get gifties every day of the year!!!
Harley, I thank I have a inside track for getting my Christmas present this year. MOL! A matter of fact that magic carpet you gave us makes a whole lot more sense now. Your Dad and his little elves made it. I mean if they can make a sleigh fly.....tell your Dad we said Thanks.
Oh and mom wants a Hippogriff, so maybe next time we are up there we can try to catch one. Wouldn't that be cool!
Ps- love the slug comment. MOL!
I like hiding behind the TV too!
You live with Santa Claus? How fun! Do you knead his beard?
I also enjoy hopping onto the counters. I've never heard of those hippogriffs. Neat that they come and visit you on the marsh!