July 25th 2011 11:06 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Thanks so furry much to my friends that tagged me, I love playing this game, mom was out of town and so we are so late getting my diary out so here goes:
A New Game- Lovebug Tag! To play, copy the 6 questions below and paste/answer them in your diary! Then tag some friends to play, too! Thanks to my friend Popeye for tagging me!
1. Meow! Are you a noisy kitty or a quiet kitty?
I am very talkative daddy says I am always whining MOL but he always answers me and is real sweet and kind to do whatever it is I am asking for.
2. Litterbox! Cover your business or let some other kitty cover?
Cover it and cover some more, then if someone leaves any business uncovered I cover that too, if anyone gets sick on the floor, I "cover" that too.
3. Happy! Favorite Daily Routine?
Bird watching! When mom comes home she opens the door to the room where the bird cage is and I can sit and watch that little guy for hours, then if I try to touch him, mom calls mom name and I know I gotta "just look and dont touch"
4. Hiss! Least Favorite Routine? I do not like to hear the radio play...IDK why but it scares me and I growl at it but not at the TV dad said the sound pitch on the radio must be scary to me, then he says "or maybe he is just a goofey cat"
5. Ding-Dong! What do you think about visitors in your home?
I do NOT like it at all, I run and hide and as run to hide I am growling the whole time.
6. Friends! Do you like other animals?
Yes, I like all my litter mates and house mates. I do not like any other animals, even now Moma IVey is here for weeks, and I still hiss and spit at her.
We are so far behind, I think most all of our friends have already played the came so:
Everfurryone is welcome to play if you are reading this and you want to play, consider yourself tagged! Be sure to let your friends know they've been tagged by sending them a message or rosette! Then let me know you are playing so I can read your diary and learn more about you. Angels can play, too! Tell us about your life at the bridge or your life at home before the bridge!"