August 21st 2012 2:47 pm
[ View A Comments (5) ]
Ok I guess I need to tell you about me....thanks Charlie for tagging me!
"Who are you really?"
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
Getting into the tree and seeing Mom come running so I won’t break her ornaments, I just sit there and meow
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
In the closet
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
I always dreamed of my guardian angel Tallulah, she was always with me, we had fun at night after everyone went to bed. She told me all of the fun things to do and one thing she told me to go into the bathroom in the mornings with Mom because that is what she used to do…& I do that. She still comes to visit with me even now that I am a big girl
4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.
Waiting in the hall for the crickets to come in so I can play with them
5) Whats your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
Scratching the furniture, I now have a tall rug scratcher next to her new chair…looovvvvessss it now
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Someplace where it is cooler and greener
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Food, skirts and suits or cars? What?
Tuna flakes or dehydrated chicken, oh and Dad gives me a doggie treat when I paws him
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? And yes girls, unicorns and fairies are included. Post a pic of this mysterious beast.
Well it isn’t a monster, but I loves magical butterflies that come from heaven
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Babysitting, taking baths, entertaining guests....what is your dread?
Having to listen to Xena when Mom is gone…most of the time she is sleeping and I do to…
10) I’m not so sure if Zach and Zoe are going to have coed ships this year or not, but in any case, which ship would you want to be on: Zach’s, or Zoe’s?
I am with Xena since I am a girl I will be with Zoe, us girls have to stick together, sorry guys!!!!
I think the 'secret' lives of us kitties is so much fun to read about! MOL!
Love the crickets to play with. You ever see Bob the Cricket?
I loved reading your answers!
It's nice and cool and very green here right now - you could come hang out in the cattery with us!
It was so much fun reading your answers!