December 29th 2010 12:08 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
1. make sure the packing boxes are clear of dustbunnies and spiders by jumping in the box and attacking everything that walks by.
2. attack the stuff packed in boxes to make sure no Dangerous bugs are lurking to attack your Humans
3. make sure to sneak attack your humans hands at least 3 times when they reach into the box just so you can teach them to be aware and more cautious when they do unpack.. you never ever know if a dustbunny could sneak into the box and eat your human because they were not cautious and were not aware of the dangers of dustbunnies.
4. Sit in the cabinet, cupboard, or shelves they are packing stuff from to make sure they are doing it right.
5. help by knocking anything light enough and loose down of the shelf or out of the cupboard, it makes the job go much faster.
6. chew at least one corner or two of each box, this helps the humans see what is inside the box without opening it.
these tips will not only help your owner out but will keep them safe from dangerous human eating dustbunnies and the notoriously dangerous daddy long leg spiders.
Leave a Comment