March 19th 2013 2:32 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Thank Yous all who sent messages and those who made Me and My sisfur Summer some DOTD Siggies...We Wuvs the siggies
February 25th 2013 11:15 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
Lets see..to update:
We moved back to The city that summer and Kitty were born in
meowmi and Dad got 2 new furbabies last summer who they rescued from a stray/feral colony
I got sick for a while and scared meowmi but now im doing great and am back to myself again
I has a new butterflies toy...yaay! I also has a new scratching post and trees to scratch that look real but are not..
so all in all life here is quite good, Im not much of a kitten or youth anymore like i was still when i last updated my diary, so i am starting to slow down a bit and relax a bit more..except when i feel the urge to chase Summer for the fun of it..or to let the kittens know when they are getting too carried away. now if they will just allow me to go outside and meet the other cats who live in our yard life would be purrrfect..but meowmi says i can not go outside :( but she and dad are gonna build a cat run for us this spring so we can get some fresh air..not the same as roaming free outside but at least ill get some sunshine and fresh air this spring
December 29th 2010 12:08 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
1. make sure the packing boxes are clear of dustbunnies and spiders by jumping in the box and attacking everything that walks by.
2. attack the stuff packed in boxes to make sure no Dangerous bugs are lurking to attack your Humans
3. make sure to sneak attack your humans hands at least 3 times when they reach into the box just so you can teach them to be aware and more cautious when they do unpack.. you never ever know if a dustbunny could sneak into the box and eat your human because they were not cautious and were not aware of the dangers of dustbunnies.
4. Sit in the cabinet, cupboard, or shelves they are packing stuff from to make sure they are doing it right.
5. help by knocking anything light enough and loose down of the shelf or out of the cupboard, it makes the job go much faster.
6. chew at least one corner or two of each box, this helps the humans see what is inside the box without opening it.
these tips will not only help your owner out but will keep them safe from dangerous human eating dustbunnies and the notoriously dangerous daddy long leg spiders.
See all diary entries for Rai|