October 16th 2011 5:44 pm
[ View A Comments (2) ]
We need some big time purrs for Hunter. He ate some Lucky Bamboo and his mom is on the way to the ER with him. Lucky Bamboo is NOT a true bamboo but a member of the lily family called (Dracaena) which is extremely toxic. It can cause salivation, kidney failure, dilated pupils, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.
Our moms live about 25-30 minutes away from each other. They were supposed to go to lunch and meet soon but mom hurt her back and all of that. My mom left Hunter's mom our phone # but she might have left before seeing it. Please purr he's okay and if anyone is ever unsure about plants just don't have them in your house!!! Please!! It's not worth it!
Update: since I can't even comment in my own diary and no one else can either, I'll let you all know that Hunter is home and the ER wasn't much help to his mom. They basically said because he's not showing any symptoms to watch him closely and if he starts to throw up or have diarrhea bring him in ASAP. They did try to make him vomit and he wouldn't. I was going to delete this diary but I think the subject matter is too important so I'm leaving it up in hopes it helps someone avoid anything like this.
Dairy comments are back! Angel Alex!
Catgrats on being honored as a DDP!!!
whoa! Thanks Zach! Very cool. and thanks for the concats. this is 2 days in a row. MOL