August 14th 2011 8:35 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
OMCats I'm so furry excited. There's a fiestiness scale - who knew?!? It's from some fur named Charlie Chocolate Paws, so automatically you know it'll be cool.
Charlie Chocolate Paws' Scales of Feistiness
1. Do you make demands of your human? (If you answered Yes, give yourself 1 point.) Yes 1 point
2. If you make demands by doing any of the following, give yourself 1 point for each:
Persistent meowing 1
Biting 1 (am I allowed more than 1 point, I do this a LOT especially to human hands as they are bad and move when I don't want them to, MOL)
Smacky Paws 1
Relentless staring 1
Inappropriate behaviors (i.e., chewing on furniture, electrical cords, the oven) 0
3. If you make demands by doing any of the following, subtract 1 point:
Rubbing and purring on your human -1
4. If you let your humans rub your belly, subtract 2 points. Um, no, this does not happen with my permission. I'm very particular about my belly.
5. If you let anyone kiss your belly, subtract 5 points. Seriously, there are cats who let this go on? Geesh...
6. Are you Head of your Household (HOH)? 1 Who else would be HOH besides me I wonder? Doesn't even make sense that someone else would be HOH. MOL
7. If you have kitty (or other animal) siblings, do you:
(Give yourself 1 point for each Yes)
Other cats are not for me, I go mental according to the pawrents. So that's why I'm all by my lonesome, cause I like it that way.
Eat their food? 0
Demand that they groom you? 0
Chase them? 0
Stare at them relentlessly? 0
Stalk them? 0
Pounce on them? 0
Make them meow? 0
Steal their (well, *your*) toys? 0
Make them growl? 0
Make their ears go backwards? 0
Pretend to be grooming (or staring at the wall, ceiling, etc.) while actually stalking them? 0
8. Have you ever destroyed household items?
(1 point for each yes)
I'm a very prim and proper kitty. I'm giving myself one point for clawing the couch and beating my scratcher up but other than that, I'm a furry good boy, MOL.
Clothing or shoes? 0
Kitty Toys? 1
9. Please list any other crazy things you do that are ridiculously feisty (1 point per).
1 point - attack the pawrents when I thought they were the cat
1 point - attack hands and feet when hoomans with hands touch me too much. My teeth have left many a mark.
1 point - I do crazy kitty roll on the kitchen table when I'm either 1) about to attack a hooman that deserves it or 2) I'm trying to be cute and get food.
Total Score (Place your score/name in your Diary Title):
My Score is 8 of Feisty Points - I’m a Cool Cat (of course!)
0-5 LAIDBACK LOVEBUG: You are a lovebug. You are sweet (and probably floofy) and you go with the flow. Nothing *really* bothers you and you like everybody. You don’t even mind having a feisty sibling! You are a laidback lovebug!
6-15 COOL CAT: You are one cool cat. Smooth with a touch of mischief. You’ve got a bit of feisty in you and a bit of lovebug. Balance is good; you know how to have a good time by chasing and pouncing AND you know how to have a good time by being a mellow kitty and just hanging out. You are a cool cat!
16+ CRAZY FEISTY: You are a nut. A cheeky little monkey! Crazy, feisty, the talk of the town! Chasing kitty sisters, demanding your human feed you NOW, eating your mom’s favorite pair of shoes, turning on the oven with your freakishly strong teeth just because you can! The world is your playground and you’ll try anything once (or twice). If your human can handle the shenanigans of a CRAZY FEISTY kitty cat, all is good! If your human cannot handle the shenanigans, wait until she leaves for work to get crazy and then blame it on your sistercat when your human comes home! You are crazy feisty (and a whole lot of mischievous fun!)!
Any kitty that wants to play is invited! Feel free to tag friends to find out just how feisty your friends are!
Leave a Comment