January 28th 2011 11:45 am
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
My purr pal, Hunter, just tagged me. I am supposed to list 5 of the most annoying things my humans do…really, only five? I’m sure I could come up with a longer list, but I’ll play by the rules:
1. Not being allowed outdoors. I know how to jump over the back fence and escape from the yard, so I am not allowed outside anymore (boo hiss!)
2. Getting my nails trimmed. Daddy holds me in a bear hug while Mommy cuts with those nasty trimmers – there really should be a law against this.
3. When humans try to pick me up or hold me. I will tolerate a small amount of gentle petting, but I do not like to be held. Admire me from afar, please.
4. Not being allowed to eat chicken (the human kind) for every meal. I get it as an occasional treat, but most of the time we get food from a can – how uncivil can you get?
5. Being told that I cannot climb on top of the bedroom armoire in the middle of the night. I don’t know why the humans insist on making such a big deal out of this.
I'm supposed to tag some friends now, but it looks like a lot of cats have been tagged, so please consider yourself tagged if you’d like to play!
Leave A Comment | 2 people already have
I used to be allowed outside a LONG time ago. It was really hard for the longest time not to be allowed back out, but I've pretty much given up now. It's a lot warmer inside anyways.
Hi Natasha! I hope that you will eventually forget about the outside. It is not safe, especially if you are an escape artist!I have never stepped on grass in my life so I don't know what I am missing.
Does your mom use the clipper designed for us furs? Cause my mom can do all of us in 5 minutes flat! She says she is lucky cause none of us minds!
As for climbing the armoire,I know how you feel. What is wrong with humans anyway?
And finally~yes! You should get all the grilled chicken your
sweet heart desires!
Love and kisses