August 24th 2012 4:35 pm
[ View A Comments (5) ]
Tag! You're It, just copy and paste in your diary the questions below with your answers, then tag 5 friends. have fun!
"Who are you really?"
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
It's not really funny. I am alway's very cautious when I see the Christmas tree sit up. I approach it slowly and make sure nothing is in there and then I try to climb up in the middle but that mommy just won't let me!
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
Under a twin size bed in our one cat only room or under the double size bed upstairs in our cat only room MOL!
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
A little Princess that one day would be a Queen.
4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.
Racing as fast as I can and jumping over the baby gates and flipping dad's flipper's over MOL!
5) Whats your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
Running up to my big catsis Eddy and hissing in her face.
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
London and see tha Queen Mother.
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Food, skirts and suits or cars? What?
Catching mommy having a snack and getting a bite.
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? And yes girls, unicorns and fairies are included. Post a pic of this mysterious beast.
A Rhino with a very pointy horn racing around our city!
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Babysitting, taking baths, entertaining guests....what is your dread?
There is none. My life is great!
10) I’m not so sure if Zach and Zoe are going to have coed ships this year or not, but in any case, which ship would you want to be on: Zach’s, or Zoe’s?
I think I'll be on Zach's because I'm kinda a tomboy and dare devil!
I'm tagging some friend's and hope they want to play to!
Thank you Tuffy fur tagging me sweet kitty!
Tinkerbell, I will make your our lookout. That way you climb climb all you want.
Also like how you claim all the rooms as the cat only rooms. Why don't you just go ahead and call the house a cat only house. That's not a bad idea...we could stick Diamond outside.
Zoe wants to meet the Queen too! What is it about her that you girls like?
MOL!! I should Zach, but you know I have to share some of the house with those doggies. But us kitties do have 3 cat only room's just for us kitties and no dog's!! The Queen is so ,so gracious, smart, beautiful, fun and look's to be like a regular lady to me. You know, just because she's Queen she's not above anyone, she act's like a regular person.
Nice diary, Tinkerbell.
Meowmy saw the Queen herself once, way back in the mid seventies...she could have touched her, she was that close.
You are right about the Queen Mum. What a personality!
OMC!! Really? WOW your mommy was very lucky! The Queen seems to be a fun Grammy to!
Extremely lucky Pipo!
Mom and I love the movie "The Queen". We really love how she shoooooed off the big deer to save his life and it as helped us understand their thanking during the Princess Diana tragedy.