Close X


Hi Gizmo

Recovering from toxin.

March 30th 2010 6:26 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]

Dear Diary
I gave my family a terrible scare yesterday, my mommy took me to my vet's for routine vaccinations and to have Advantage Multi put on me and the girl who work's there was new and she put the medicine way to low below my shoulder blades and I licked it without my family knowing until it was to late I became very ill I vomited about 10 times and whined out loud with the worst meow ever I was frothing from the mouth my mommy called the vet and he read up on accidental ingestion and luckily no long term side effect whew. He was upset about what happened to me because of Smokey as you all know he told my mommy that he was going to make sure the other vet supervises the new girl when she handles patient's I didn't mean to get anyone in trouble I didn't know any better than to groom myself. I didn't have to go back to the vet's today because I got better around 3am last night and my mommy called them just before they called her and the vet who took care of Smokey was very apologetic and said that our family has been through enough already I ate today and got to go outside twice of course my mommy is alway's outside with me and she played fetch with a stick with me now I am sleepy and wan't to rest I had a rough day yesterday.



Leave a Comment

Enter your comment information or log in if you have an account.

Fields marked with * are required

Anti-spam Challenge:
8 + 1 =




Family Pets

White Tail


(What does RSS do?)