August 20th 2012 7:44 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
WHO ARE YOU REALLY? TAG GAME!
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
Well, 2 years ago the 'gran'baby' and her mother came for a visit. They are from 'down South' where Daddy is from. The 'gran'baby' that mom thouht would be a sweet little girl she could dress up was a wild beast. Mom said we were so much better behaved than she was. She woke up in the morning and would stomp around all day, thowing balls, breaking stuff, etc. She had two speeds...fast and off. And she was fascinated by us cats. But she didn't want to pull tails or anything. No...she would follow us around...if Smokie went up the cat tree...she would want to go up, too. Then one day Smokie was eating some dry food..and she came over and knelt beside him and put a piece of it in her mouth to try. And Smokie...who was very very tolerant of the 'gran'baby' finally had it. He looked at her and hissed, like 'this is just toooo much...I don't eat your mushy jar of food'. We liked her...her nickname was 'Alliecat' but we were sure glad when she left.
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek? Me? I only hide when Daddy's trying to give me medicine, and I don't want him knowing where I go...but psst...usually under the end table by the window.
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit? Orange Ruffy, one of Samoa's Dreamboats, with my face on CQ Magazine.
4) What's your favorite hobby? Eating chicken, beef, ham, or chicken.
5) What’s your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates? Stealing food from whoever hasnt' finished it...but don't think mom hates it unless it's Bella's food.
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? I would go to work with Daddy and eat all the steaks he cooked.
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Guilt? I never beleive in guilt! But my pleasure is a nice meal.
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? Hmmmm.....the big one on Bugs Bunny. He sort of looks like the BUB.
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Share my Chicken!
10) We are going to have coed ships this year so which ship do you want to be on mine, or Zoe’s...er...I don't know...can I ship hop?
tagging Zeus and Patches and little J
Leave A Comment | 2 people already have
I don't believe in guilt either - life's too short!
I love your story about the gran baby. I have never met a little kid, so I never knew what that would be like. I'm almost glad we don't have any little ones visiting here. MOL!