June 10th 2012 5:30 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 27 people already have ]
Last night, I jumped up on the bed to go to sleepies with my daddy and I was just being a good boy and casually wandering past sisfur to get to the pillows where mommy would eventually be putting her head and then, for absolutely no good reason, as I walked past sisfur, she jumped up and BITS MY BUTTS!!! OUCH! I squeaked big baby squeaks and took off running. Sisfur tried to play innoncents, but she had a big mouthful of River Furs! Mommy pulled out the fur and told her she was naughty, then she came and rescued a very scared me, she held me and told me it was ok, Sisfur was just being a bully. I don't know why she did it! I'm ALWAYS nice to sisfur. Always. Promise. Never mean. Never bully her. Always nice. Promise. Swear. Always.
On a sadder note kitties, you know how so many friends are leaving Catster? Well, don't worry, we aren't going anywhere. Mommy could never delete our pages or lose touch with our friends, but we do think we will be cancelling our plus membership. We just don't think we can keep it up anymore. We disapprove of some of the stuff Catster is posting as well and so long as they post it, I don't think we can be plus. We'll be cancelling it real soon. We have a big backlog of zealies, but don't expect too many pictures from us anymore, I thinks we're going to have to do this. Love you all too much to leave though, and we'll miss our plus, but this is the route we are going.
May 22nd 2012 7:29 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 20 people already have ]
Ok, sisfur all ready made our excuses, it's mommies fault this is a day late, but here you go!
The winner of the Second Annual Guess The Catster Kitty is...
Simone Picks the Winner!
HOORAYS and HAPPY RIVER DANCES for our winners, and thanks to the beautiful Sisfur Simone for picking the winner! She's got great taste doesn't she? She didn't really want to help out but she did it in the end! hehehe! She fussed so much last time that we didn't let her help!
Happy River Dances Catnip Company
The following kitties have also won 5$ to our shop!
Pipo and Minko (I guess you really cleaned house didn't you?)
everybody else who played also wins a discount coupon code for a future purchase at my shop and my own special head bonks of lovies! We'll be in contact with all the winners soon and everyone who played so they can pick their prizes. We have to add a few more things to shop tonight, mommy has this stack of animal themed mice toys that are just pawsome but she hasn't uploaded them yet!
Thank you for every fur who played and let us use their pictures, we hope you all had fun! And now, for those who didn't quite find everyone... here they are!
Guess the Catster Kitty!
8. Da Tabbies - Daisy
13. Tiny Mighty Moe Moe
24. Orange Ruffy
26. Tiny Tot
41. Teddy Bearz
42. Timo Katze (Actually it's his sister hiding on his page! Sneaky!)
44. Tink the Cat
58. Mrs. Murphy
61. Da Tabbies - Sauce
66. Da Tabbies - Tuna
74. Mietzi Katze
88. Bob / Marmelade
89. Napoleon / Colorado
90. Blade / Moppie
91. Tigger / Marmelade / Pippin
93. Gleek / Newman
94. Minnie / Penny
96. Teddy Bearz / Ollie / Milo
98. Sammy / Natasha
99. Teebo / Rose
100. Ingen / Novi
101. Milo / Mallee
103. Timo / Mietzi
104. Sleeper / Fearless
105. River / Simone
106. Zoe / Zach
107. Pipo / Minko
108. Tink / Snow
109. Annie / Pooh
Did you all see our duplicate? It was Mr Buddy! hehehe! Even Buddy didn't notice at first! hehehehe! Thanks for playing everyone! If anyone wants clarification of the kitties like an ID number, let us know. Last year we made them all links, but that's ALOT of work and mommy doesn't have time right now. Perhaps she'll update it later! That mommy of mine is just so busy! Sheesh! Make time for Rivers!
May 18th 2012 3:06 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 6 people already have ]
Hi Ho kitties everywhere!
Don't forget, today is the last day to get those games in. Now, we are going to take them so long as it is Friday SOMEWHERE in the world! That's right, we're very generous! hehehe! Also, remember, even if you ONLY find me, sisfur, yourself, or your best friend, send it in for a chance to be in the drawing. Check out all the links in sisfur's diary! Come on kitties, we've got a lot of winner and entries right now, give it a shot! And remember, check back on Monday for the GRAND PRIZE WINNER and to start collecting your prizes! hehehe!
AND the most important part of this game, check back for the answers on Monday and if you don't know someone, send them a friend request! Everyone needs more friends! hehehe! HOORAYS!!! FRIENDS!!!
Good luck kitties!
May 17th 2012 4:29 am
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
Sheesh, that mommy of mine has been slacking! Announce an end date and then stop giving hints? NO FAIRS MOMMY!
Ok kitties, just so everyone remembers. The game is ending this Friday by the end of the day. (If we wake up on Saturday and you get yours in late though, we won't knock you! You'll still get in!) The winners will all be announced on Monday, and remember kitty, ANY entry gets you entered for the drawing and every kitty who finds ALL the kitties (within 5) wins a special prize!
Now we got an entry tonight that was two short, and the kitty qualifies for a prize, but seems to REALLY want to find those last two kitties, so I'm going to give a little *hint hint* to a very special kitty whose whole family gave their pictures to appear in the game!
1) My shop sure has a lot of really great kitty models in it showing off my toys and their super cute faces, but this pretty lady isn't yet there. I sure hope she gives me permission to use her pictures some day, cause that Natalie *hint hint* sure it one beautiful girl don't you think?
2) I'm a pretty big guy, I weighs about 15 pounds at my heaviest. I am a Maine Coon after all. I gots some serious height, length, and weight, but even I pale in comparison to the mighty mighty catfather Blizzard *hint hint* You kitties will NOT believe how much he weighs or how tall he is. No reallys! You won'ts!
Now don't worry kitties, I'll make sure mommy helps sisfur gives a few hints today as well! And get those entries in! All entries are good!
May 13th 2012 10:14 am
[ Leave A Comment | 6 people already have ]
Oh man, mommy is cranky this morning. Sisfur DID NOT put mommy in a good mood today. Why'd you have to do that sisfur? We are supposed to LOVES mommy today, today's her day! Well mommy... I LOVES YOU! I wouldn't pukes on you on your day.
So all you kitties out there, today, be a River cat, not a Moe Moe Toes! Show your mommies how much you loves them, and don't pukes on them!
Now, onto game business. Now, don't make your mommies search too hard today for game stuff. Today is there day, give them the day off!
Also, we have an end date for the game. All entries must be in by the end of... drum rolls please...
Friday the 18th!
You got that kitties? One more week! Then we'll take the weekend and get everything calculated togethers and do the drawing on Monday the 21st in case there are any boo boos along the way! And in case you need another helpful kitty to turn to; Luke, Tully, Sammy, and Natasha's mommy finished their game last night and it sure looks pretty good to us! So I thinks we gots ourselves another winner! hehehe! HOORAYS and HAPPY RIVER DANCES for them!!!
Now a SUPER DUPER good *hint hint* for any kitty still stuck, just for your mommies, cause I loves mommies...
1) Once upon a time there was a super pretty and sneaky kitty named Sally *hint hint* and everybody wanted to find her, but they couldn't, cause she was very well hidden, but then the ever handsome Mr River Cat gave them all a hint and told them to all go friend her as well! hehehe! The Ends!
HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY kitties! Be super good to your mommies and don't pukes on them!
May 9th 2012 2:05 am
[ Leave A Comment | 17 people already have ]
1) The Scarlet Pimpernel was written in 1903 and is about an Englishman who rescues French Aristocrats (not aristocats?) during the French Revolution from the guillotine. That Englishman's name is Percy *hint hint* My mommy loves the French Revolution, but she's more of a French Revolutionary fan herself. She wanted to rename me Maxime after Maximilien Robespierre but daddy said he liked River better. She also pitched Danton but that didn't fly either. Good thing too! I like the name River, suits me well! Don't you think?
2) Winnie the Pooh *hint hint* is a children's character who first appeared in a collection of stories in 1926 about a bear who gets his head stuck in honey jars a lot. NOM NOM NOM! Honey! My Aunt Elsie really likes this guy. My mommy preferred the stories of Uncle Wiggily when she was growing up. His stories had such great endings!
3) In the 16th century a guy named William Shakespeare wrote this really sad play about two star crossed lovers (what's that mean?) whose families won't let them be in lovies (boo!) called Romeo *hint hint* and Juliet.
Not surprisingly, my mommy isn't a big Shakespeare fan either. Sheesh mommy. Don't you like anything? She says she prefers the French playwright Moliere. No kidding mommy. At least she didn't try to rename me Moliere, or any of the names in HIS plays! Yikes!
So check out these literary kitties everybody! And remember, if you don't know someone, send them a friend request! You should use this game to make some new friends if you get the chance!
By the way, we are thinking sometime between the 13th and the 20th for the ending point, what do you think? Can't have the ending be on Mommy's day! Mommy's should be enjoying themselves that day, not finishing this game for us! hehehe! Sometime in the middle of the week should be good, don't you agree?
May 7th 2012 11:52 am
[ Leave A Comment | 9 people already have ]
Guess what? We have our first COMPLETED game winner! That's right! My Meezer Buddies *hint hint* Pipo and Minko worked their mommy to deaths and got all the kitties right! They are the first kitties to get them ALL and have won themselves the first prize of the game! Don't worry, no limit to the number of prizes I'll be handing out! We also have an entry from the beautiful Bonnie Bell as well, so two entries so far, we suspect they'll start rolling in soon, takes a while to find all those kitties doesn't it?
I'm going to be posting some more *hint hints* later but for now, just wanted to give a CONCATS shout out to our first winners! HOORAYS and HAPPY RIVER DANCES for you guys!
Also, to all our friends, sorry we haven't been posting on your diaries or pictures much recently. This game takes a lot of our time up. We hope to play catchup once this is over. We loves you all and we're watching and reading the stuff, just not commenting as much. Sorry friends, we still super duper LOVES YOU ALL!!!
May 5th 2012 12:31 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 11 people already have ]
1) Being a River cat is great, there are never any stupid burds in a River, just Trout *hint hint* and that's pretty goods, especially since I likes LOTS of Trout *hint hint*
2) I mentioned that kitties with a bit of foreign flare are great right? Well, now, handsome mancats with a foreign flare are also pretty great, like my buddy Ollie *hint hint* from Canada. He's got lots of trouble spunky in his little orange veins! Or of course, a kitty with a neat sounding name is pretty pawsome too like the pretty Mietzi Katze *hint hint* Do you think Katze is some other language for cat? I don't know... That would make her Mietzi Cat just like I'm River Cat! Cool... I wonder if we are related.... We gots the same last name!
3) But of course, there's nothing like a little royalty to spice up the game, and in this game we have our fair share of kings and queens, after all, all catster kitties are royalty in their family. Or at least, they SHOULD be! There's nothing quite like a kitty who's got a royal name, just so no one ever forgets how special she is, like the lovely Cleopatra *hint hint* Can't forget how special she is can you?
May 3rd 2012 2:26 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 15 people already have ]
So kitties, how many of you rarely barffs? I pretty much never barrfs. Why would you want to lose all those delicious nom noms? Now sisfur, she still has this trauma about being hungry on the streets and being hungry so she'll stuff her little tummy sometimes and then if I chase her or mommy and daddy don't realize she just ate and pick her up she'll barff all over the place and it's super duper icky. (Don't tell her I said that!) Me though? I never barffs! EXCEPT... when I have a big old hairball. Which, let's be honest, happens an awful lot when summer is rolling in. I gots lots of fuzzies. Now, here's the funny thing though. Whenever I get a hairball, I stuff my tummies with nom noms first. I never just barffs up a little hairball, I always fill my tummy first and barff up a hairball in a ball of nom noms. Super gross right? Mommy doesn't know why I do it! she says it makes cleaning up the hairball a dozen times harder. I think she exaggerating. Well I did this yesterday and I better hope I don't do it again, cause if I do, it's baff time for me to get off all those extra fuzzies and keep me from shredding. YIKES! No baffs! No baffs! No baffs!
Now, I forgots to do some *hint hints* yesterday, so I'm going to give some today to make up for that! How are you all doing kitties? Probably gotta pick an end date soon for this huh? Hmmmmmmm how many days should the game run?
1) I'm a sucker for a beautiful accent kitties! Every heard a kitty "meow" in French? It's so pretty! The only thing better is a kitty who "meows" in a language I understand with a pretty accent like the lovely lady Chloe *hint hint*. And, what's more, I'm clearly not the only fella out there who thinks like this. Check out the California mancat who lives super close to me who gets to call that pretty lady his princess! Lucky, lucky, mancat Mr. Sigmond *hint hint*
2) I'm a pretty lucky mancat too though, I've had two really lovely Valentine's while I've been on Catster. Last year was the beautiful lady Keisha *hint hint* and this year was the lovely lady Gypsy *hint hint* I know guys, don't be jealous! They are pretty beautifuls! What can I say? I'm no Zach *hint hint* but I thinks I do ok in the lady department!
I think those are two pretty good *hint hints* for today right kitties? Very compact and all about lovies! hehehe!
May 1st 2012 11:56 am
[ Leave A Comment | 9 people already have ]
Here a *hint hint*
There a *hint hint*
Everywhere a *hint hint*
Can you believe it kitties? I'm a DDP again and all I had to do was destroy mommy's curtains! hehehe! That was TOTALLY worth it! This way, more kitties will see my game and play along! I hope you are all playing and having fun. Remember, if you find a kitty you didn't know before on the quiz, send them a friend request! That's half the reason I do this! Make sure as many kitties know each other as I can and spread the friendship! HOORAYS and HAPPY RIVER DANCES for friends! Friends are the best!
Remember, any kitty who gets ALL the kitties right (within 5) wins a special prize and EVERY kitty who plays no matter how many they get right is entered in the drawing for the grand prize and wins a special door prize coupon to our shop! Also, one lucky kitty will be chosen as Kitty Congeniality for trying REALLY hard but not quite making the cut! We know how hard the game is, trust us! We put it together! hehehe! Turns out mommy even made a couple of mistakes and put on two doubles by accident! Can you believe that? Sheesh Mommy!
This morning mommy caught me trying to climb the curtains again. I tried to explain to her it was no big deal, I mean, come on, they are all ready torn. What's she protecting now? hehehe! She didn't think it was funny, but she didn't yell at me or anything so we're good.
Now, how about a *hint hint*? Sisfur gave a couple of good ones today, so I'm only gonna give one *hint hint* right now, but don't worry, check back later, I'm full of *hint hints* hehehe!
1) All I have to say for my *hint hint* right now is that I don't think mommy should be as cranky as she is about the curtains. I could be much worse. I hear that there is this daddy out there with this kitty named Kringle *hint hint* and he's a REAL ball of trouble. I'm more like delightful mischief and snuggles, that kitty, from what I hear, is super duper trouble maker! hehehe!
Sort By Oldest First
(What does RSS do?)