January 28th 2011 5:29 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 7 people already have ]
Well kitties, I've been tagged! The ever cuddly Milo tagged me, so did the beautiful Keisha, also my buddy Zachery was trying to find out if I had all ready been tagged or not! hehehe! I feel mighty popular right now! To think, I was jealous cause sister got tagged first and nobody tagged me! hehehe! Now I'm so happy!!!
ok... now I have to figure out 5 things that the humans do that annoys me. That's going to be hard. I mean, I know I wrote that great diary entry about 'aboose' and, by the way, you kitties all shared such good stories about your own abooses. Thank you, remember, this is a safe place. You can always share your abooses here without judgment. Aboose is different for all kitties and we don't judge.
Anyways, I know I wrote that diary entry, but I'm so good natured that very few things actually bother me, but I'm going to give it a try, so here it goes...
5 Things That Humans do that Bugs Me!!!
1) Baffs. Why mommy? I'm self cleaning! I know I have long fuzzies but still, baffs are so horrible!
2) Brushing. I know, isn't it weird that being brushed bugs me? I've got such long fuzzies though that sometimes it hurts and I'm afraid of getting fuzzies tugged. I love being pet though... let's just pet me instead!
3) Leaving the house. I hate when people go away. I sit in the window and wait for them to come home. I love my peoples, why do they leave me?
4) Taking sister away. NOOOOOO!!!! She's my SISTER!!! I LOVES HER!!! DON'T TAKE HER AWAY!!! I panic if sister gets taken to the vet. It's so bad that mommy can't anymore. She has to take us both if she's taking Simone.
5) Belly Rubs. Don't touch the belly... that's off limits!
now to tag 5 friends. I'm sorry if any of you have been tagged, consider yourself tagged twice! hehehe! There are so many kitties out there it's amazing we get tagged more than once!
Leave A Comment | 7 people already have
Ya just gotta push your patience button on sometimes!
See how it paid off?!
i would be mad if I had to get baths too! But I love the belly rubs!
I get upset every time Zoe gets upset. So, vet trips usually are difficult here to (she hates her carrier, till the doc tries pulling her out, then she wants to stay in there forever)When she comes home and I sniff her to make sure shes okay. Things then calm down.
Yeah, sister doesn't like going at all but the worst was when she got so very very sick way back when we were only adopted a month or 2. We had all ready bonded and sister nearly died, she spent a long time at the vets. I was so scared. When she came home I guarded her something fierce. Now I'm afraid if they take her away she won't come back again. Mommy tried once, I scratched all the paint off the front door while they were gone and cried the whole time. She tried locking me in a different room, I tried to dig under the door. She has discovered it is just easier to take us both, that keeps me from destroying anything. I just loves my sister so much.
Oh my lord, you do have a bad time while she's gone.
Wow! Sounds like some separation-anxiety issues going on there. I'm not trying to tease you, River. I feel for you.
If humans were in charge of the weather...that would be #1...well, maybe #2...That thermometer!!!Hisss! Thanks for tagging me! That was my 1st tag! Daddy says he's going to the store b4 the storm...ICE!!! Is it spring yet??? Purrs, your buddy, Tigger