August 19th 2012 1:00 pm
[ View A Comments (1) ]
I was tagged by my dear friend AND brother in law Greyson.
Here's the questions just copy and paste. And tag 5 kits to play along. Email the kits to let them know you tagged them.....this is what we call southern hospitality. MOL! Ps- anybody can play.
"Who are you really?"
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
The funniest thing I remember is the Christmas mom tried to dress Hen up like Santa..(you can see the pic in her photos). Hen hated it and did everything she could to get out of that red suit. Of course I was laughing at Hen, then mom puts a red/green ruffly collar on me!! MOM really! we all had a grreat Christmas that year.
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
Under moms bed...all us kits destroyed the lining underneath but it makes a great hiding spot & a quiet place to nap. The one that I pulled the lining out of underneath to make a hammock for myself.
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
Being 009 Pete Bond ...he is suave with the ladycats! MOL
4) What's your favorite hobby?
5) Whats your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
I dont think mom likes the rat gifts I keep bringing her.
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I would go surprise my first girlfriend Daphne who I miss very much...then go visit Hen on her cloud. We miss her!
7) What is your guilty pleasure?
Pulling the feathers out of birdies...one at a time.
8) What is your favorite make believe monster?
I'm not a scaredy cat, us blackies luv Halloween and prowling around with the witches....like my sisfur Jas!MOL Ummmm seriously, I do like Sulley from Monsters Inc.
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home?
Babysit my lil sisfur Jasmine, man is she a handful!!
10) We are going to have coed ships this year so which ship do you want to be on? Uhmm.... When does the Love Boat set sail?? I'm there!
Stalking birdies is fun, isn't it?