June 17th 2007 4:17 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
We, your fur kids are taking this opportunity to wish you all the best for all the love and care you give us.
Because you're such a great guy, we're going to treat you to all the following:
1. Clothing maintenance: We'll sit on your Sunday suit after you lay it out and make sure it's purrfectly pressed and trimmed in both matching and, because we love you, contrasting fur trim.
2. Help with your email: We'll sit on your desk and deal with that pesky computer cursor while you type.
3. Help with your diet: Brat and Mooch have volunteered to help you eat your ice cream. We'll all help with the meat portion of your dinner.
4. Sleep: Even though it's supposed to be in the high 90's for the next couple of days, that won't stop us. We'll cuddle up close if you decide to take a nap. (Please? We love naps, and we're good at it, too.) If not, we'll keep the wrinkle monster at bay while you sleep at night. Pounce!
5. Purrsonal grooming: Brat has volunteered to help with your shower, and Mooch and I will help with toothbrushing. We like running water.
You don't even have to say thanks. You're probably overwhelmed and speechless anyway.
Maggie, Gordon and Caitlin
Leave a Comment