August 18th 2012 6:42 pm
[ View A Comments (7) ]
I've been tagged by Tully for this kewl new game of tag.
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
My momcat used to put up a Christmas tree and would decorate all the boxes. I loved to chew the ribbon and bows and play with the ornaments. Now all she does is put up some decorations I can't get to. She's no fun.
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
I hide under the bed or in the closet.
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
I dreamt of having my own furever home as I was homeless, then in a foster home. My dream came true the day my momcat brought me home.
4) What's your favorite hobby?
Running around and chasing Simba and Rex.
5) Whats your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
I try to find plastic bags to chew on. She locks them up.
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Just outside in the yard. We are not allowed outside.
7) What is your guilty pleasure?
Treats, treats and more treats.
8) What is your favorite make believe monster?
I like to believe that there is a kewl shadow monster that I chase.
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home?
When I get sick I have to take medications. YUCK.
10) We are going to have coed ships this year, so which ship do you want to be on?
I don't know, as long as I have fun.
I tag anybody who would like to play this kewl game.
Very interesting. I would love to go outside again too AND I can't stand taking my meds!
Thanks for playing Max! It was fun reading your answers!
Hello Zoe and Tully, thank you for stopping in and visiting me.
Glad you got your furever home. That was my dream too.
Hello Charlie, isn't it great to have a furever home. Dreams do come true.
I like to chase shadows too. And my sister loves to chew on plastic bags and my mom also hates that! Maybe someday you'll be able to get outside?
Concats on your DDP today! Have a great day! It was fun to read a little more about you.
I love plastic so much, it just tastes so yummy. thank you for reading my diary and visiting me sweet Gumpy.