January 31st 2011 12:21 pm
[ View A Comments (5) ]
The top 5 things that Mom does that annoy me ...
5. Won't sit still long enough when I'm using her lap as a cushion.
4. STILL hasn't bought batteries for my laser toy. She complains that watch batteries are super expensive and it takes three of them. Aren't I worth it?
3. Tries to keep me out of open drawers and cupboards.
2. Won't let me sneak out the front door and join Squirrel on her leash walk. Only I want to go out without a harness.
1. I like sleeping on Lobo's mat, of course, right in the middle. When he comes to use his bed and sees me there, he goes crying to Mom. Mom comes over and picks me up so Lobo can have his bed back. What a big baby. Mom grumbles something about how I have dozens of nice places to sleep, why take Lobo's bed! Because, it is there, I say.
There it is! Notice that I don't complain about food like most kitties do. I'm not much of an eater so far.
Feel free everyone to make your own list too. It is fun! I actually had a hard time thinking of things that Mom does to annoy me.
Oh yeah, I was tagged by beautiful Samsara among other kitties.
Getting in drawers and cabinets is a pet peeve of Mom's too. I like the list, it was worth the wait.
Meowmy gets her batteries for the laser toy at the dollar store! They work pretty long, considering how much we use that thing!
She gets 8 in one packet for a dollar!We are always using the dog bed, though we have several of our own spots!
Pipo & Minko
No drawers and cabinets! Shame on your Mom. And what's wrong with having Lobo snuggle with you. Surely he doesn't take up as much room as you do--he can have a corner of the communal property.
Thanks for playing. It was fun to see your list.
Why would she try to keep you out of drawers?? They're the best!
Thanks everyone! Lobo won't come on his bed if I am in the middle of it. He could easily move me, but he doesn't. He stands there and whines and then looks at me and then at Mom. He waits there for Mom to come and pick me up. Then he lays down and I usually come and lay next to him. He is funny.
Thanks for telling Mom where to get the batteries!