April 28th 2013 12:32 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 7 people already have ]
If kitties could interview their prospective forever family, what 3 questions would you advise them to ask in the interview???
Leave A Comment | 7 people already have
1. Are kitties your favorite animal?
2. Have you owned kitties before?
3. Can you afford to take care of me?
1) will you love me forever in sicknes and in health and in old age will you still care for me?
2) will i be a family member or a pet?
3) what is it about me that makes you want to share your life with me?
those were my questions grrr so frustrating when mom forgets to name the kitty she writes for.
1. Will you love me and not get rid of me?
2. Has you ever abandoned any animals?
3. How's the supply of fish foods?
1) Do you have big picture windows to see all the fun stuff outside?
2) Do you have lots of choices in beds and kitty nesting spots and hidey holes? Esp the heated ones?
3) Do you have an endless supply of organic catnip?
Those answers are in jest, sort of, cause the other kitties already stated our minds...we think the biggest is do you have a boundless and endless supply of unconditional LOVE?!
We agree with all of the questions...we think this would be good to have at all rescues for people to answer....we need love, need to be kept indoors, taken care of no matter what we have or do...and given unconditional love...
By the way Mom gives us unconditional love, takes pawtastic care of us and we have a wonderpurr home so guess mom answered all the questions right for us.
Thanks everyone for your answers or questions. They are all so very good. I'm glad this isn't a contest and I am the judge. So today I will give another question. Thanks for the humor too. I love a morning laugh. MOL.