Give your cat a better life. You know you should.
Our Cats 101 section is brimming over with helpful tips for taking your cat on a trip and choosing the best pet accessories for your home. We'll steer you towards the best options for beds, collars, carriers and all sorts of kitty gear, and assist you in everything from picking out the best cat litter to decoding pet insurance lingo or choosing your next pet's name! Read up on the documents you'll need for your next international trip with your cat or get advice from the pros on taking the perfect cat picture. Your cat deserves the best and we're here to help with Cats 101.
A popular misconception is that cats age seven years (in human years) for each calendar year. In fact, feline aging is much more rapid during the first two years of life. A cat reaches the approximate human age of 15 during its first year, then 24 at age 2. Each year thereafter, it ages… Read more »
Cat Supplies, Toys & Accessories
Cat Owner Tools
- What if I Can't Have a Cat in My Apartment Building?
- Tips for Finding Cat-Friendly Businesses
- How to Calculate A Cat's Age in Cat Years
- Choosing Cat Names
- The Basics of Cat Photography
- 10 Tips for Getting Great Photos of Your Cat
- 15 of Our Favorite Talking Cats
- The 10 Most Famous LOL Cats
- Four New Year's Resolutions for Your Cat
- The Different Types of Tabby Patterns
- Does Owning a Cat Make You Sexier?
Boarding and Cat Sitting
Talk About Cats 101
"Do you have a Pet Suites near you? I had to board my cats for a few days and it was a really nice facility! The cat room was so quiet and there was no…" Read More »
Ellie C., owner of a Domestic Shorthair
"My carriers are the soft side kind like a duffel bag. My cats cannot stand up in theirs nor do they need to. But they can turn around and are…" Read More »
Sandy N., owner of a Persian