Give your cat a better life. You know you should.
Our Cats 101 section is brimming over with helpful tips for taking your cat on a trip and choosing the best pet accessories for your home. We'll steer you towards the best options for beds, collars, carriers and all sorts of kitty gear, and assist you in everything from picking out the best cat litter to decoding pet insurance lingo or choosing your next pet's name! Read up on the documents you'll need for your next international trip with your cat or get advice from the pros on taking the perfect cat picture. Your cat deserves the best and we're here to help with Cats 101.
Birds won't do it, dogs won't do it, and guinea pigs can't do it. The cat is one of the rare pets to understand how to use a bathroom facility (litter box) almost from infancy. No wonder most people consider cats to be among the cleanest (and smartest!) animals. Some History And Cat Litter… Read more »
Cat Supplies, Toys & Accessories
Cat Owner Tools
- What if I Can't Have a Cat in My Apartment Building?
- Tips for Finding Cat-Friendly Businesses
- How to Calculate A Cat's Age in Cat Years
- Choosing Cat Names
- The Basics of Cat Photography
- 10 Tips for Getting Great Photos of Your Cat
- 15 of Our Favorite Talking Cats
- The 10 Most Famous LOL Cats
- Four New Year's Resolutions for Your Cat
- The Different Types of Tabby Patterns
- Does Owning a Cat Make You Sexier?
Boarding and Cat Sitting
Talk About Cats 101
"Vets can be a good place for recommendations, and they can point out ones to stay away from. Our vet mentioned one specifically where they had had…" Read More »
Lissa N., owner of a Domestic Shorthair
"We now give our cat children's Benadryl for car rides because he gets car sick. I'd ask your vet to recommend an appropriate dosage of Benadryl and…" Read More »
Kelly H., owner of a American Shorthair