Give your cat a better life. You know you should.
Our Cats 101 section is brimming over with helpful tips for taking your cat on a trip and choosing the best pet accessories for your home. We'll steer you towards the best options for beds, collars, carriers and all sorts of kitty gear, and assist you in everything from picking out the best cat litter to decoding pet insurance lingo or choosing your next pet's name! Read up on the documents you'll need for your next international trip with your cat or get advice from the pros on taking the perfect cat picture. Your cat deserves the best and we're here to help with Cats 101.
Your cat's name says as much about you as it does your pet. A more human name might mean your cat is just like a child to you, while other names might better illustrate a beloved quality of your pet's, be it physical (think "Patches" or "Blackie") or part of his personality ("Dash" or "Sugar"). An… Read more »
Cat Supplies, Toys & Accessories
Cat Owner Tools
- What if I Can't Have a Cat in My Apartment Building?
- Tips for Finding Cat-Friendly Businesses
- How to Calculate A Cat's Age in Cat Years
- Choosing Cat Names
- The Basics of Cat Photography
- 10 Tips for Getting Great Photos of Your Cat
- 15 of Our Favorite Talking Cats
- The 10 Most Famous LOL Cats
- Four New Year's Resolutions for Your Cat
- The Different Types of Tabby Patterns
- Does Owning a Cat Make You Sexier?
Boarding and Cat Sitting
Talk About Cats 101
"I spent a long time looking at different places online and visited two in person before making a decision. The first place smelled really bad, was…" Read More »
Carrie A., owner of a Bengal
"Check with the airlines to find one that will allow you to take a pet in the cabin with you. I just did that with US Airways from Las Vegas to…" Read More »
Lisa D., owner of a Domestic Shorthair