Hey evrybuddy, Skeezix heer. Reesintly, me and my big bruther Mao had our Krissmiss fotos taken by Mark Rogers, San Francisco’s #1 Pet Photograffer*. Mark is FABulous with animals, and his fotos are brethtaking. He was vary good at putting us at eaze, and he’s very good at deeling with kranky cats like my big bruther Mao.
And heer’s some ixsiting news exclusively for Cat’s Meow reeders:
- Mark has offered to sponsor a Cat’s Meow Contest in wich we will give away a free purrfessional foto shoot to one lucky Bay Area Catster AND
- He’s offering a 15% discount and free photo panel to Bay Area cats thru 12/31/2008.
Read on for detales.
Heer’s the Krissmiss foto that Mark took of my big bruther Mao (see, he even got Mao to smile a little bit):
Mark also took Krissmiss fotos of my best buddy Guido:
…and a Krissmiss/Hanukkah foto of Masai (Masai is covering all the bases this yeer):
Mark is such a nice guy that he’s offered to GIVE AWAY a free foto shoot to a lucky Bay Area Catster, and it’s reely reely eezy to enter. Heer’s whut yoo need to do:
Go to yer Catster foto album. Add the following tag to the foto yoo want to enter: catsmeowholiday
Photo does not need to be holiday themed.
1) Must be a Catster member to enter. Not a Catster? Sign up now: it’s free, it’s fun, whut are yoo wating for????
2) Mark comes to yer house to shoot. Residents of the following San Francisco Bay Area counties are eligible: Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Marin County, Napa County, San Francisco County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Solano County, Sonoma County
3) Up to four cats per howsehold can enter.
JUDGING: A select panel of judges will pik hoo they determine to be the most photogenic cat in the stroll.
DEADLINE: 11:59pm PST DEC 30
WINNER ANNOUNST: NEW YEER’S DAY
15% DISCOUNT AND FREE FOTO PANEL
About Mark Rogers, Pet Photographer:
Mark Rogers is a San Francisco-based professional pet photographer whose work has been published in a number of books and appeared in the award-winning San Francisco SPCA magazine, Our Animals. Mark serves on the board of Give a Dog a Bone, an environmental enrichment program for long-term custody dogs at the San Francisco municipal shelter and donates his time to many different rescue and advocacy groups. Recently selected as one of the Bay Area’s top pet photographers, he’s also a shooter for the popular Pet Food Express “My Mutt” Program and runs the popular weekly photo caption contest on Dogster’s For the Love of Dog Blog.
Our Most-Commented Stories