Catster's Style Picks of the Week: Getting Crafty
Every once in a while, instead of shopping I like to head over to a website like Etsy to check out what the crafty cats in the handmade world are up to — and I'm never disappointed. I just adore how creative this community is, particularly when it comes to cool and/or kitsch products for pets and the people who love them.
This week's Catster Picks are some of my favorite crafty-kitty finds for you and your feline friend.
1. Crazy Cat Lady Hoodie — You read Catster. You talk to your cat more than you talk to most people. Yes, you're a crazy cat lady. But don't worry, you're in good company.
2. Upcycled Suitcase Pet Bed with Pedestal Base — I love the way some clever folks know how to take something old and give it new life. This stylish cat bed made from a vintage suitcase is amazing!
3. Catnip Eggplant Cat Toy — An eggplant filled with catnip? Why not? It's Q-cute, and your cat is going to love it.
4. The Einstein Cat Collar — It doesn't take a genius to know that this handmade collar is completely awesome.
5. MEOW Cat ID Tag — How do you make a tiny kitty ID tag stand out? Put some big MEOW type on it.
6. Crocheted Cat Hat — If you're a crazy cat lady or guy, which we've already established you are, you need to keep your head warm this winter with a crocheted cat hat.
7. Crafting with Cat Hair — I have to admit this creeped me out a little at first. But why not get creative with your cat's fur? It's better than leaving it all over the couch.