Every once in a while, instead of shopping I like to head over to a website like Etsy to check out what the crafty cats in the handmade world are up to ÔÇö and I’m never disappointed. I just adore how creative this community is, particularly when it comes to cool and/or kitsch products for pets and the people who love them.
This week’s Catster Picks are some of my favorite crafty-kitty finds for you and your feline friend.
1. Crazy Cat Lady Hoodie ÔÇö You read Catster. You talk to your cat more than you talk to most people. Yes, you’re a crazy cat lady. But don’t worry, you’re in good company.
2. Upcycled Suitcase Pet Bed with Pedestal Base ÔÇö I love the way some clever folks know how to take something old and give it new life. This stylish cat bed made from a vintage suitcase is amazing!
3. Catnip Eggplant Cat Toy ÔÇö An eggplant filled with catnip? Why not? It’s Q-cute, and your cat is going to love it.
4. The Einstein Cat Collar ÔÇö It doesn’t take a genius to know that this handmade collar is completely awesome.
5. MEOW Cat ID Tag ÔÇö How do you make a tiny kitty ID tag stand out? Put some big MEOW type on it.
6. Crocheted Cat Hat ÔÇö If you’re a crazy cat lady or guy, which we’ve already established you are, you need to keep your head warm this winter with a crocheted cat hat.
7. Crafting with Cat Hair ÔÇö I have to admit this creeped me out a little at first. But why not get creative with your cat’s fur? It’s better than leaving it all over the couch.