It’s amazing to see how advances in technology have not only made it easier for us to care for our pets, they’ve also allowed us to interact with them in new and exciting ways. Smart kitties and their tech-savvy owners know better than anyone else just how much fun can be had with the latest pet-geared gadgets. That’s why I’ve made this week all about kitty tech! I have a feeling you and your sophisticat are going to love these picks. ÔÇö Christine Martinez
1. Bionaire Odor Grabber Litter Box ÔÇö Turn it on and odor is gone! It’s as simple as that. Thank goodness the kitty tech-gods invented this cool way to eliminate unwanted odors.
2. iPad Felt Cat Sleeve ÔÇö Show your cat adoration all over town with this fully lined iPad sleeve. Not only is this case stunningly unique, the eco-friendly felt is also shock-absorbent and water-repellent.
3. Meow Pix Camera ÔÇö This snapshot camera makes it so much easier to grab your feline’s finest moments. It comes equipped with flashing colored lights, multiple meows, and other sound effects to grab your cat’s attention.
4. Paint for Cats iPad Game ÔÇö Unleash your feline artist with this incredible app. Your cat will have a blast chasing the mouse while making a painting at the same time. And when she’s done, you can print out her masterpiece and hang it on your wall. Genius!
5. Twitch Automated Cat Toy ÔÇö Does your cat get a little stir-crazy while you’re away or sleeping? This programmable toy will play with your kitty when you’re not able to. The handy suction cup makes it easy to hang just about anywhere.
6. Catit Drinking Fountain ÔÇö This drinking fountain oasis provides a continuous supply of fresh drinking water for your kitty. Just plug it in and be confident that your cat is getting clean, filtered water all day long.
7. Visiglo LED Cat Collar ÔÇö If your cat is the type who likes to take an evening stroll around the neighborhood, make sure you don’t send her out without this collar. The bright LED lights will keep her visible and safe in the dark.
8. LED Flashlight Cat ÔÇö Like our cats, we need to be able to see in at night. Light up a dark evening with this oh-so cute flashlight. The coolest part about this is that it requires no batteries! Just crank it up and it’s ready to light your path.