Your cat loves a clean toilet -- don't we all? Catster's singing Cat Lady, Sarah Donner, explains why.3
Crystal is a cultural anthropologist with a keen interest in anthrozoology, or the study of human-animal bonds. She is also a differently-abled animal advocate, who has been blogging about differently-abled pets on again, off again, since 2008 as her school and work schedule permit.
As a cultural anthropologist, Crystal advises various animal-related nonprofits about online culture, helping them to understand the value of social media and how they can best put social media to use to further spread their message.
Crystal’s unique educational background includes natural sciences -- animal biology, microbiology, virology -- and social sciences: anthropology, philosophy, ethics. In addition to this she has also completed coursework in veterinary assisting and plans to pursue a master’s degree in new media and journalism.
1. Full Name (Including Embarrassing Second Names): Crystal J. Fogg
2. Age: I’m not telling
3. Location: Bay Area, California
5. What I Do for a Living: I’m a social media consultant and a freelance writer
6. What I Do for Fun: Write about cats
7. The Furry Members of My Household Are: Little Kitty, Mini Munch, and Moki
8. My Favorite Things to Write About Are: Cats, of course
9. My Pet Peeves Are: Don’t own a pet, least of all one called Peeves. Sorry!
10. My Guilty Pleasures Are: Curling up with my cats, a glass of wine and a good book
11. How I Deal with Cat/Dog Hair: I purchase stock in lint rollers
12. What I Want to Be When I Grow Up: Who says I want to grow up? Growing up means growing old, and I for one would prefer to stay young.
Stay informed! Get tips and exclusive deals.
Top Commented Stories
Sign up for our newsletter