Splat Cat

Why is it when I add a new member of my cat family, my cat family's friends fail to show on his/her profile?

Asked by Splat Cat on Jan 30th 2013 in The Catster Website

Answers

Who knows what goes on in the dark regions of cyberspace that make something that sounds so simple so difficult and annoying? 8o) You have 2 options, actually. Go to the very bottom of this page and look for the words "contact us". Click on it and at the bottom of THAT page is a place where you can send a message to Catster HQ. They are VERY good at responding quickly and trying to help you solve the problem. The other option is to go to our forums here at Catster. I believe there's one where you can ask questions if you have problems with the site. Good luck!