Archie

Why is it that sometimes I space out and my head tilts back and then I snap out of it? It scares me.

I am an approximately 2 year old tabby/siamese mix. I came from an abusive home and have a TON of energy. I can be very cuddly but will snap out of nowhere sometimes really violently, I don't know why I do this. But it's really disconcerting that sometimes my eyes like glaze over and I stare off into space and my head starts falling backwards and then I snap out of it, it really freaks me out.

Asked by Archie on Jun 3rd 2014 Tagged eyes, aggression in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

I am a cat having a meditative moment. Don't be alarmed; this is normal cat behavior. When he seems to be more awake, give him a treat like a dental Greenie, but do not disturb him so that he does not become disoriented after his "cat nap". ^_^

Gyselle

I suggest you get checked by the vet. Be sure your human tells the vet about these behaviors of yours. It may be a type of seizure disorder. You certainly are a pretty seal lynx point cat. How could anybody mistreat you as pretty as you are?

Gyselle answered on 6/6/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer