Maxwell

Why does my diary entry have a different time?

I just noticed that the date and time that's listed in my diary entry is 14 hours ahead of the actual time I entered it. For example, today I made an entry at 7:29 AM EDT, on 9/3/08 and it shows up as 9:29 PM on 9/3/08. Is there a way I can change this?

Asked by Maxwell on Sep 3rd 2008 Tagged diary, timestamp in Diaries

Answers

I may be wrong, but I think it might have something to do with where Catster headquarters are actually based and where YOU are--time zones and all that. When I submit a diary entry, it usually comes up with some weird time like "submitted September 3rd, 2008 at 3:12AM" or something. Well at 3:12 this morning, I was definitely NOT on my computer writing a Catster diary entry! No, I don't think there's any way you can change it to the actual time where you are.

Hunter

Catster HQ is in San Francisco...PST. So your time is going to match their location.
What Izzie said :)

Hunter answered on 9/3/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer