Why does my cat pull out her fur on her tummy and on both lower legs? She has bad poops and I have no money to go to vet

I know that many people have answered these kinds of questions before. Firsts I'd like to say that my cat doesn't have worms. We have already had that checked and she also doesn't have mites. We have 3 other cats and a dog. We used to move around a lot, but lived in this same place for 4 years now. Her name is Blacky and she used to be an outside cat, but no she has to be inside and has been sense we moved. Nothing has really changed much beside, I leave her home with my mom and leave for my boyfriends house. We have been together for 4 years and 5 months, so he isn't anything new, but I have startered to spend more time there. Any ways, Blacky will cry and meow if I leave my bedroom for to long. She likes to always be in my room, so we had placed food, water, and another kitty boy in my room. She argues with my Calico Marble sometimes, but nothing serious. She used to like being cuddled/picked up, but now you can't. She poops often and it smells awful. Blacky has always been skinny.

Asked by Member 1145917 on Dec 19th 2012 Tagged food, pull, out, fur, hair, skinny, small, slender, cat, kitten, female, stress, poop, smell, bad, squirts, liquid, loud, meow, cries, cry, moving, licking, over, grooming, hates, picked, up, diet in Illness & Disease

Answers

She may be overgrooming or suffering fur loss from stress, she may have food allergies, or irritable bowel syndrome. She should be seen by a vet.