Tinker Bell 2003-2006

Where do you think cats go when they die?

Spirits don't die, so they have to go somewhere. The Bibles says that their spirit returns to the earth. Does anyone know what it might mean by that?

Asked by Tinker Bell 2003-2006 on Mar 13th 2008 in News & Events

Best Answer

Tink, the spirits of the babies we lose, cats and dogs, go RIGHT to our hearts, make a home there and stay there for as long as WE are on Earth. Then they go with us to meet our friends at The Bridge.

Izadore (Izzie) answered on Mar 13th.

Answers

Our Mom and us kitties firmly believe cats have souls. If you believe in heaven, our cats (and dogs!) will be with us there! It is a very comforting and happy thought!

Schmoo

I've been a longtime Bible reader and scholar and I've never found a verse where it says animals' souls return to the earth. I believe that animals go to Heaven when they die. The Bible does have many examples of animals in heaven sprinkled through it. There is a good discussion of this on a reputable website - click here: www.clarifyingchristianity.com

Schmoo answered on 3/14/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

♥Winnie - The Pooh

Dear Tinkerbell......Well, here's what my furmommie believes....when you really "know" and "adore" a special furfriend..they become a true part of you & your family as a whole..any one who has ever loved and lost a part of themselves....all ways holds a part of that furfriend right there in your heart where you guard the memory & the love & also the appreciation that you had for the unending dedication the furbaby had for you ...I think that eventually ...some day....we'll get to see our furbabies again all playfull and healthy b/c they are parts of "us"....I think that this might mean that when there is true love & compassion...it can never "die" it just waits for us.....many purrs & hugs to you..

♥Winnie - The Pooh answered on 3/14/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Queenie

I know some people say that pets aren't going to be in heaven because they don't have souls but I think that there will be pets in heaven cause of this verse
And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, And the leopard will lie down with the kid, And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little boy will lead them. (NASB) Isaiah 11:6

Queenie answered on 3/16/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I personally believe that our animals will meet us in Heaven. Anything that can love you as much and as unconditionally as that has to have a soul. I totally believe in the Rainbow Bridge.