Whats the best bed for a 2 month ol kitten? haven't adopted him yet waiting for his mommy to wean him)he's an abyssinian

Asked by Member 1036393 on Oct 6th 2011 in Beds

Answers

Joey

Congratulations on your new furbaby! My cats love their Morgan Beds www.etsy.com/shop/Dallas1pd.

I know the woman who makes them and they are fantastic - especially for the little ones - they are so soft and warm! And the proceeds go to help a special needs kitty!

Joey answered on 10/6/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

My cats do not use any beds that I have bought for them. In fact, when Allie was a baby, she used to love to play in the pretty little flowered, dome covered bed that I bought for her but then Bailey came along and decided it looked like a potty to her. $30 in the dumpster because I was not able to clean the poo out of it. They do hang out in and sometimes sleep in the little huts and the various shelves on their cat trees. But most of mine prefer to sleep on my bed and the sofa. I bought one recently that my new rescue kitty Carly loved and it seemed to be her safe zone as she was getting used to the new house and cat family. Now she has not touched it in over a week. Cats beds are cute and some cats like them but please do not be disappointed if you try really hard to find just the right thing for your baby and he or she never uses it.