snowball

what would be the purrfect cheap xmas gift for a kitten and 2 older cats

can you please help me find a cheap way to get xmas gifts for my cats

Asked by snowball on Nov 21st 2011 Tagged xmasgifts in Pet Products

Answers

well first how much are you willing to spend? what toys do they have already?
my kitties love the blue circle with the yellow ball in it. they should most-likly have it all pet stores. or at least a version like it. mine cost between 5-15 dollars. petsmart and petco sell individual toys for around 1 dollar. look at the bottom of the cat toy section, they are in bins. theres mousies, plastic balls, fur balls, foam balls, ect. (in the bins)

hope this helps

My cat Lizzie LOVES medicine bottle tops. If you want to make them fancy, you can get a small bottle of non-toxic paint or use markers and color them. Poke a hole in one and attach a piece of yarn then pull it across the floor. They'll love chasing it and the fact that you are playing with them. My 3 cats also love ping-pong balls which come 6 in a pack for about $2.00. Use your imagination and surf the Web to find toys you can make for your cats. More than what you give them, they'll enjoy the fact that you are paying attention to them!

Sassy

I make catnip toys from old children's socks. If you don't have any children, visit the local Goodwill for a few pairs of socks. Get a small package of catnip, which usually runs around $4.00 for a decent amount. Turn the sock inside-out and put your hand inside like you're making a puppet. Grab a decent sized grip of nip and turn the sock, enclosing the nip. Tie a knot in the end of the sock, and voila! A toy that is safe, fun and super cheap. I make them all the time for my two, aged 6 and 11. They love them.

Merry Christmas!

Sassy answered on 11/27/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer