Mr. Felix

What type of litter box works best for you?

Im in the process of buying a new litter box/boxes, id really appreciate some feedback and input on what you all believe to be the best one, Thank You! :)

Asked by Mr. Felix on Dec 28th 2014 Tagged litterbox, litter, box in Pet Products

Answers

Charlie

I had this discussion with my vet a few months ago. She recommends not using a box with a lid. They contain the smell and are generally not well liked.

I personally like the one that has two pieces, it comes up in a bit of a groove in the back but is low in the front.

Charlie answered on 12/29/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Ninja

I like large high sided boxes the best. the high sides contain litter that gets kicked and large boxes are good for larger/male cats. I had a smaller one before and my big male Ninja would miss the box because it wasn't big enough for him. although if you have an older cat or a kitten you'll want to make sure the box has a low spot for them to climb in.

Ninja answered on 12/30/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer