what type of breed is my cat????

my cat is mostly white but apart of her face,ears, feet and tail are black and gray. and her nose is also brown.

Asked by Member 558895 on Jan 16th 2008 Tagged whattypeofbreedismycat in Breeds

Answers

With the apparent "tipping" in the color described, perhaps a siamese? Burmese? Himalayan? There are several breeds that could fit this description. Is your cat long-haired? Short-haired? What kind of muzzle; short? Long? Medium? A photo would really help discern the breed, if possible? Need more info to identify the breed!!!

Reggie

It`s almost impossible to even give a good guess at your color from a description and no photo. I`d also like to know what color your eyes are, do you have stripes anywhere, especially on your tail...etc. A photo would make things TONS easier. From the description I envision a seal lynx point coloring. Lynx points are Siamese colored/pointed but the face legs and tail are striped. The body is light colored or off white and ghost stripes come in as the body shades with age. Years ago when I was showing Household Pets, a friend asked if I wanted his cat because he was moving out of the country. The description was nearly identical to yours except he added the it had scraggly short hair. I went to his house expecting a lynx point colored cat but instead took home a beautiful shaded silver semilonghair. I was so very lucky, she was one of the best cats that I`ve ever had, and I miss her.
*Robby and Reggie* =^..^=

Reggie answered on 1/17/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Ricky

My cat's the same way! Your cat my be British Shorthair/Manx!

Ricky answered on 1/26/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer