Rex

What the best insurance for pets like cats, dogs, exotics, and birds all them for all type of cases of promblems they ha

For all pets that people can have dosent have to be lizards just others bird, cats, dogs, exotics and can do all the animals that you have in your house let say I have 5 type of animals two cats, dog, exotic pet and a parrot. Also can it cover like hybrid pet like a savannah cat or bengal like any generation and what will happen if move to another place like if I lived in New York I lets say I own savannah cat as f5 can it coverd the insurance. But if I moved to Florida will the insurance go up or no

Asked by Rex on Mar 5th 2013 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Gabriel

You will just have to Google pet insurance companies & see what their policies cover, what their terms and conditions are regarding hybrids, moving from one state to another, etc, compare rates, email the companies you're interested in and ask them the questions you need answered, and then you'll be in a position to make an informed decision. Good luck.

Gabriel answered on 3/6/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer