Miau

what signs in blood testings confirm an asthma in cats?

I have taken my cat to the vet and he made a blood testing because it`s having respiratory problems.
He told me my cat has the top of the normal rank of lymphocytes in blood?
Can this be a sign for asthma in my cat??

what signs in blood testings confirm asthma in cats?

Asked by Miau on Sep 12th 2013 Tagged asthma, allergies, bloodtests, signs in Allergies

Answers

This is a question you really need to discuss with your vet. He can show you the results of the blood test and explain in layman's terms which results indicate your cat has asthma. Since the symptoms of asthma can also indicate parasites, congestive heart failure and heartworm, your cat should also be tested for that. You should follow your vet's directions for treating your cat to the letter and give him any medications the vet prescribes. Hope he is better soon!