What should i do My Cat has several open sores over his body that are not healing??

Hi, My outside cat who is about 6 years old has several open sore (about 2-3 cm wide) for the past couple of weeks and i'm noticing more sores on him. I originally they were from fighting but are not healing and they are continusly weeping blood.. He has 2 sores on his neck, & 3 on his back as well as one above his eye. The one above his eye is healling but the rest are getting bigger. Any thoughts on what it could be? Thank you

Asked by Member 1185959 on Aug 17th 2013 Tagged sore, cat, open, bleeding in Health & Wellness

Answers

Please take your cat to a vet for a visit! There is no substitute for good veterinary care. It could be many things, but the only way you will know for sure and can guarantee that it won't spread any further is if you being him in to be seen! ^_^

More Questions in This Category