What should I do at this point?

I've adopted an 8 week old male kitten from someone and his third eyelid is showing in both eyes. The third eyelid shows more in the left eye and he also has a white cloud in his left eye. The gentleman gave me some clavamox to give him by mouth and some eye cream to put in his eyes every 5 hours. He plays eats and drinks just fine and doesn't show any signs that he is affected by this or that his eyesight is affected but his eyes aren't getting any better.

Asked by Member 1211482 on Feb 5th 2014 in Illness & Disease

Answers

Give it a week and at nine weeks, bring this lil guy into the vet. There may be more going on than what you were told. He needs more kitten shots regardless (there are three sets) and bring in the medicine that you are giving the kitty to the visit. You can also make an appointment to neuter him when he is 6 months old now, to guarantee the time that is convenient for you. Feed him a healthy kitten food for his first year like Natural Choice Wholesome Essentials in chicken (dry food), which is available at better pet shops. ^_^