pussy

What should cats with liver inflammation eat?!

My 10 years old cat is diagnosed with liver inflammation..she was literally dying few days ago..
i took her to the vet and she was diagnosed with liver inflammation..he gave her medicine and she went ok..
he also told me not to feed her anything for a week except water with honey, jams and maybe fruits..
He also told me i could feed her rabbits cooked..she was soo hungry so i gave her mashed potatoes with zucchini and tuna sauce to give flavor..
I'm afraid because he told me not to feed her anything else other than what he said..
so is this food bad for her?
What should cats with liver inflammation eat?!..
she also have an appointment with the vet after a week of home treatment which is tomorrow..

Asked by pussy on Jul 20th 2013 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Listen to your vet, and if you do not trust the answer, then DO get a second opinion...