Snowball

What kind of cat am I????

Please look at my pictures and tell me what you think? My eyes are blue and I am getting darker as I get older please help !

Asked by Snowball on Jun 4th 2014 in Kittens

Best Answer

Angel Mew (3-15-90/3-2-09)

You are a seal point Siamese cat of the old fashioned variety often referred to as "apple heads". They have a rounder head and stockier body than the modern show type Siamese does. They also are sturdier and long lived. Check the profile of Mew
www.catster.com
too see an example of an adult old fashioned Siamese like you.

Angel Mew (3-15-90/3-2-09) answered on Jun 6th.

Answers

It looks like a Himalayan, which is a cross between a persian cat and a siamese oriental cat (the coloring). If she is not a purebred cat, then she is some kind of a siamese mixed breed. They are regular domestic cats, so don't worry. Just keep her inside, get her spayed and three sets of kitten shots, and feed her a healthy food such as Natural Choice Wholesome Essentials kitten is the light green bag. ^_^