what is a a cheap way but a way to always remember your cat's 1st b-day

can i please have some cat b-day cake recipes, some purrfect cat b-day decor ideas and some AWESOME cat b-day presents please:)

Asked by Member 1063842 on Oct 17th 2011 Tagged catbdayparty in Pet Products

Answers

gracie tatanka

IRISH SMOKED SALMON PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

gracie tatanka answered on 10/18/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

OK, we love you and the idea that you want to honor your baby girl with a genuine birthday party. But, sweetie, you need to stop posting the same questions about what to do for her party that's just about 7 or 8 months away yet. ;-) Yesterday, I answered your question about this by suggesting that you surf the 'Net. Google "Cat Birthday Parties". I told you that within a few seconds I got hundreds of hits. Google edible cakes for cats, and use your imagination for decorations. I am absolutely positive that you can find what you're looking for on google or yahoo. The rest, well, use your imagination. Copy photos of her--even go so far as to make her and yourself matching shirts. You have her photo, she has your's. Stores sell computer photo transfer paper for t-shirts. Get creative, hon. You can do it!!

Quality food and vet care. Another birthday would be the greatest. Gift to you both