What food for cats that make them live longer life's that sell in petco or pets ores is the top best will make cat live

The top best food will work 100 percent

Asked by Member 1123977 on Sep 17th 2012 Tagged eatingfoodliving in Pet Food

Answers

We have a "food forum" here on Catster and you can get many good idea from them. However, everyone has a different opinion of what to feed and it can get confusing. My cats eat Purina One with 1/3 of a small can of Fancy Feat twice a day. I get it at the grocery store. They are happy and healthy, my vet is happy with them and everything is good. The "top best food" will not ensure that your cat lives a long life. It's expensive and you have to be able to afford it for the cat's entire life. The important thing to remember is that it takes more than food to help a cat live a long healthy life. They need love, patience and kindess from their owners as well as regular vet visits and being "fixed" (spayed or neutered). Your vet is also educated on what foods are best for your cat and you don't always have to buy the food they sell.