what can I do to stop my cat from digging holes under the fence to agitate the dog next door

how can I stop my cat from digging holes under the fence to agitate the dog next door

Asked by Member 1181064 on Jul 18th 2013 in Aggression

Answers

You might want to rethink your cat's motivation here. Cats dig to tunnel away, they smell something, to cover feces, or as a territorial bunker, not to annoy canines. You have a problem because your neighbor has a problem, and that will not change until your fence is rebuilt or reinforced so that your cat can not go underneath. You can spray cat repellent, but it can contain poison and if your cat is persistent he or she may become ill from it. The best cure is a fenced in patio and a cushy indoor life! ^_^