what can i do to get my 2 year old female russian siberian cat to go poop in her litter. I have her litterbox in the bat

IVE TRIED CAT ATTRACT, TOOK HER TO THE VET AND EVEN PUT 2 LITTERBOXES IN OUR BATHROOM SO NOW I HAVE 3 IN THE HOUSE. NEED SUGGESTIONS PLEASE, THANKS

Asked by Member 1104640 on Apr 7th 2012 in Urine Marking & House Soiling

Answers

max

HKeep anything she's been soiling on off the floor clothing, newspaper what ever. Clean everywhere else with urine remover or soap water and vinegar then put down moth balls. If this doesn't work refresh her training by keeping her in a small room like a bathroom. Visit her often. She'll probably start going in the box again. Don't run and jump to remove all poo at first. Leave one in there for a while. Sometimes you may need to get new boxes. Why? I have no idea. Try box in more private area

max answered on 4/16/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer