Penny

What breed is my kitten, Penny?

Please have a look at Penny's profile so you can see how beautiful she is. We love her so much and would just like to know what kind of breed she resembles most. She loves to play with water, she chirps at you instead of meowing, she loves to cuddle, and loves to sit and "help" me do the dishes :) She has brown mackerel tabby tiger markings. Any ideas would be great. Thanks!

Asked by Penny on Oct 24th 2013 in Breeds

Answers

She is a mixed breed, unless you got her from a breeder. I'm guessing she's a domestic short hair and medium hair mix due to the extra tufts of fur, which are useful to cats in colder locales. I have some good looking cats, but they were all strays or found. Her being mixed does NOT mean that she's not a great kitten or that you're going to love her any less. I have a tortie kitten who is my first chirper, and it is so endearing! ^_^ Thanks for rescuing.