Bandit

What breed am I, (so confused)? Was told Bengal/Siamese mix but not so sure...

Asked by Bandit on Mar 4th 2008 Tagged bengal, siamese, ragdoll, birman, domesticlonhair, breed in Breeds

Best Answer

Garfield

Your markings look to be either Snowshoe or Ragdoll but I'm not quite sure. But it looks like you have long fur so maybe more Ragdoll
More Info:
Snowshoe
www.pusscats.com
Ragdoll
www.cfa.org

Garfield answered on Mar 4th.

Answers

Eddie (Adopted!!!)

Hi Bandit - From your picture I think you might be a ragdoll mix.. it is hard to tell but that might be it. Perhaps you ask your mommy to go online and look at some pictures of ragdolls and see if you match! I bet you will!

Eddie (Adopted!!!) answered on 3/4/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Dulci (In Loving Memory - you

you really look like a ragdoll (or ragamuffin, not sure quite what the difference is). if you are a big kitty, then that's also a good sign of ragdollness.

Dulci (In Loving Memory - you answered on 3/5/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer