Hobbes

What brand of canned cat food is best for adult cats/the environment?

I'd like to know which brands (if any) both have good health benefits to cats and are produced or made in a way that is sustainable and 'eco-friendly'. Thanks!

Asked by Hobbes on Feb 26th 2012 Tagged food, wetfood, cannedfood, healthy, environment, eco in Pet Food

Answers

Natural Choice is very eco friendly. The bags are printed on sustainably sourced paper and the parent company (Mars) has a commitment to global sustainability that you can check out on the website. All food is made in the US and can be sourced back directly to the supplier (no co-packers). The plants have 600+ quality checks a day like people food and the cans are grain-free. I've been feeding it for 18 years and I earned a Graduate Certificate in Environmental Studies in 2008. ^_^