Spooky

WHADDYA MEAN "NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO SUBSCRIBE" TO PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP?!?!?!

My cat's "manage photos" Page says the following:

"You currently are at your maximum number of displayed photos (7). If you wish to add more photos, you'll need to set one or more of your photos to "Not Displayed". Once you reach your total max total of photos to keep (20), you will need to delete photos to add more.
Or you can upgrade to Catster Plus and show up to 200 photos"

Yet when I hit the link to upgrade, I see a message that says "It is no longer possible to subscribe"

Can you please tell me what the rules are regarding upgraded memberships and how many photos I can have in either case? I know there have been a lot of changes, and I'm really just glad our community is stilL alive, but I'd sure like to know how things like this are working now.

I want to be able to change my background and show more pictures. Are there actual rules regarding these things? Is there in fact a premium membership anymore? Is there maybe a page we can go to? HELP!? :)
Thanks,Spooky's mom Raven

Asked by Spooky on Jun 2nd 2014 Tagged membership, catsterplus, upgrade, photos, backgrounds in My Account

Answers

Toby

We've just had the same problem as mum has a cool picture of me she wants to add. We thought we were on Catster Plus until July and mum would renew. It might be the bad hackie people made it impossible for now.

Does anyone know what's happening?

Toby answered on 6/6/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer