Sunshine

We are moving to Georgia and we live in Arizona, which is long. How can I make my kitty more comfortable while riding???

This is her first time going around long distance. Please help me. I read all the articals for cat travling. We are driving. Does bestwesteren give cat friendly rooms?

Asked by Sunshine on Feb 11th 2012 in Car Travel

Answers

I would get a large cage big enough for a small litter box, food/water dishes, a blanket and favorite toy.

From what I saw on the web, some Best Westerns allow pets, but some do not. In my experience traveling to cat shows, Red Roof Inns, La Quinta, and Motel 6 are "pet friendly".

When you get to you new home, I would confine kitty to one room temporarially so she can adjust and get her bearings. Moving is stressful for all involved - good luck with the move!